Q1. Which country recently lifts ban on headscarves in public institutions?
Q2. How many percent current account deficits rise in June quarter?
- 10 Percent
- 4.9 Percent
- 20 Percent
- 8 Percent
Q3. Who has been recently appointed as new manager of Galatasaray?
- Roberto Mancini
- David Roger
- Neil Wright
- Tony Greg
Q4. Which Indian test cricketer returns after 8 months for Australia Tour?
- Virendra Sehwag
- Gautam Gambhir
- Zaheer Khan
- Yuvraj Singh
Q5. In which Indian state more than 2,000 dengue cases registered in this year?
- Uttar Pradesh
Q6. What is the name of new Executive Director of Indian Bank?
- Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Sunil Mittal
- Mahesh Kumar
- Rajesh Verma
Q7. Recently in which country at least 54 killed and dozens wounded in car bomb blasts?
Q8. What is name of former Rajasthan minister who has been recently suspended from Congress?
- Sh. Bharat Singh
- Parsadi Lal Meena
- Rajendra Singh Gudha
- Babulal Nagar
Q9. Recently how many rupees petrol prices cut by state oil companies?
- 1.50 rupee
- 3.66 rupees
- 2.60 rupees
- 5 rupees
Q10. What is name of Spiritualist and pioneer of the Vipassana meditation in India who recently passes away?
- SN Goenka
- Vineet Sharma
- Mohan Bhagwat
- Dinesh Jain
1. Turkey:Turkey lifts ban on headscarves in public institutions.
2. 4.9 Percent:Current account deficit rises to 4.9% in June quarter.
3. Roberto Mancini:Roberto Mancini appointed as new Galatasaray manager.
4. Yuvraj Singh:Yuvraj Singh returns for Australia series, no place for Sehwag.
5. Delhi:More than 2,000 dengue cases registered in Delhi.
6. Mahesh Kumar Jain:Mahesh Kumar Jain appointed as new Executive Director of Indian Bank.
7. Iraq:At least 54 killed and dozens wounded in car bomb blasts in Baghdad.
8. Babulal Nagar:Rape accused former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar suspended from Congress.
9. 3.66 rupees:Petrol price cut by over Rs 3 a litre; diesel up by 50 paise.
10. SN Goenka:Vipassana pioneer SN Goenka passes away.